Saturday, March 28, 2009

MC from NS Camp..

NS is ok... but boring.. food was noooooot goooood... flies was everywhere. I found a dead fly in my food!!... then later at night got an upset stomach and started vomiting. the next day reported to Medic.. they gave me some weird med.. and the best was the doc gave me panadol for stomach pain.. is he crazy?! I'm not sick... weird la. My pain continue to go on for 3 days until admited to hospital... haizz.. on drips again!!... don't like it.. seeing food pass by me everyday but couldn't eat. well i stayed there for 3 days.. Christine was worried about me so much. Sorry i made you so worried and i'm far away. Then later got 3 days MC from doctor.. giving me plenty of med to take for one month.. haizz... feel so sick.. why can't he just let me out from camp forever!! I tomorrow i'm going back to camp.. hope the med work or not my pain will come back again.. then the same thing happens.. as i know my stomach is sensitive.. can't simply take food whenever i want.. or my stomach will get ugly... just see la...

No comments:

Post a Comment