Saturday, March 28, 2009

Back for my MC..

The day my dad brought me back home, it was late.. so i thought my BB won't come to find me. But got a shock when she appeared infront of my house and surprised me.. and bluff me saying she wasn't coming.. yer... ^_^.. but i was really so happy to see her as my face was smiling so widely.. she brought me out for some drinks.. she is so caring. Am so proud to have her. As my 3 days ending, today we went out and had fun together.. went to watch shopaholic.. it's not a bad show.. it's meaningful.. anyway.. after that we played house of the dead 4... it's so crappy.. we die at the same stage again...anyway it was fun having the time to spend with her before i go NS again... haizz.. she's the best. And will be the best forever, never felt so much love, caring, and kindness in my life... thank god for her... Christine? Remember what i wisper keep that forever i'll be here forever... just stand this wall for two months with me.. i'm sure we can make it thru...^_^.. Love you!

3 comments:

  1. wish tat both of u will be together forever... all the best and good luck to both of u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww..both of you are a sweet couple..hope you both can face all the obstacles in your life.All the best..and spread the love man!^^Jia you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u 2 love bugs very sweet la ^^

    ReplyDelete