Sunday, March 8, 2009

5th day of our relationship...

it's been fine lately.... since the day we got together we just miss each other so much.. hmm hope that last.. even so... we went out yesterday.. to erm.. jonker walk. I hope i spell it right... haha!! it was fun.. but she couldn't stop looking for something to eat, so cute... she's like those girls where you think she is, but she's not. I love the way she is.. miss her so much. Erm sorry if I am too blurr sometimes just hope you can be patient with me.. and i know sometimes i make you mad and say things i shouldn't have, I'm still not a dead person i still feel stuff and i get jealoous sometimes... just hope you continue to love me and forgive my mistakes. And i'll surely too forgive you... love you.. XOXO!!

2 comments:

  1. wtf .... pls dun tell me its HER !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, Good luck in your relationship. You've me behind your back!

    ReplyDelete